Call me crazy but in this world of a mega-produced sameness, I love to own things that no one else has, exclusively mine (and yes sometimes that does mean forking out for something fancy) but it can also mean making a one of a kind, unique to you, not always perfect but certainly personal and cherished… What is more unique than something made by hand? Maybe even by you?
- link to my website or to any specific posts.
- re-post images with attribution to Sarita Creative
- re-post a summary post with a link back to the original post. Please use just one image and up to 100 words, plus the link.
- print content from my website if it is for your personal use (up to 20 copies).
- use content for commercial use. That includes all tutorials – patterns provided should not be used to make items for commercial use.
- translate posts into any other languages.
- re-posting content in its’ entirety.
Please feel free to get in touch, I’d love to hear from you: